Monday, June 6, 2016

Condo living garden!


Well, living in a condo is a far cry from those days when I had myself a few raised beds in the back yard! However, it ain't all that bad as people I know who do have large garden are more than willing to give some produce to an old poor sot such as myself!

With such small growing quarters, I decided to focus on producing just a few varieties of peppers this year; a standard bell pepper, a few cayenne and a Bananarama style pepper grown from seed from a plant the year before! All them guys seem to really enjoy a balcony with western exposure!

Update: It's the end of July and my small pots of long red cayenne are bearing great looking peppers! What I love about peppers like Bananarama and Cayenne is that the seeds breed true from year to year!

No comments: