Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Branson Pot Luck Thanksgiving Lunch

Thanksgiving fareThis past Tuesday, November 25th, agents and their brokers at the Carol Jones Annex in Branson Missouri held a potluck Thanksgiving lunch that was very good. During the event, the mood was upbeat and happy as we dined on succulent and diverse dishes brought in by many of the agents and brokers. It was a smorgasbord par excellent and I was amazed at the diversity. Even in challenging financial times, I think we are all very grateful to live in a country like America and to have the great fortune to be involved in the real estate profession. But I digress.

The food offered for my inspection included all manner of side dishes that complimented the main offerin of turkey. In addition, my personal diet notwithstanding, there was a plethora of pies (some homemade) to tempt even the most discerning taste buds. My hat goes off to all who attended and especially to those who made the time to bring such great food for all to share.

No comments: