Saturday, March 29, 2008

Only 500 Calories! Well...mostly!

Here is a recipe that I recently came up with as part of the diet I've been trying this spring. It's called the South Beach Diet and it does work. A doctor wrote the book and his ideas make a lot of sense. Just a while ago, I've gotten away from the diet. This may be to my eventual detriment but I digress. The recipe is simple goes together fast. Best of all, it's filling while still within bounds in the calorie department. Instead of chili, you can try any of a number of pasta combinations that suit you taste. I used a George Foreman Grill to quickly grill the chicken breast and since I had made the chili and pasta ahead of time I was able to throw this on the table in just minutes.

Hint: Click on the picture at right to enlarge it for viewing or printing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've just been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I've came upon so
far. However, what in regards to the bottom line?
Are you positive in regards to the supply?

Feel free to visit my web blog: Axl Hazarika Hum Badal Gaye