Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thyme to Garden Now - A great site to visit!

I recently received a note from two gardening bloggers named Minji and Keith. They maintain a great blog called ‘Thyme to Garden Now’. Apparently these folks originated in California and have relocated to Indianapolis, IN. They are now in their first year of what I hope becomes a life long hobby.

The blog itself is very informative with looks full of useful information. I was impressed at the creativeness of the indoor grow box they made from an Armoire. (I think my ancestors would turn over in their graves at the though of such a fine piece of furniture being used in this manner). Yet, I have to admit that it is one beautiful grow box.

Please, stop over at their site and check them out.

1 comment:

thyme2garden said...

Oh wow. I can't tell you how flattered I was to find this post today. I emailed Keith so he could take a look at it,too. Dan, thank you so much for your kind words about our blog! We're really proud of our indoor grow box, and look forward to expanding our experiment with it. Thanks again!